a recipe by ruled.me
- 2 large Hass avocados
- 1 cup coconut milk (from carton)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup erythritol, powdered
- 25 drops liquid stevia
- 6 squares unsweetened Baker’s Chocolate
1. Cut the 2 avocados in half, then scoop out the avocados into a bowl.
2. Add 1 cup Coconut milk (from the carton), 1/2 cup heavy cream, and 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract. Use an immersion blender so blend this mixture together until smooth and creamy.
3. In a spice grinder, grind the erythritol until powdered. Add erythritol, liquid stevia, and cocoa powder to the creamy avocado mixture and mix again.
4. Once the mixture is smooth, chop 6 squares of unsweetened baker’s chocolate and add into the bowl. Use a spoon or fork to fold the chocolate in.
5. Leave the bowl in the refrigerator for 6-12 hours to completely cool.
6. About 15-20 minutes before you want to serve, assemble your ice cream machine and follow the instructions as per manufacturers notes.
7. You can store this in the freezer afterwards for a few hours to harden, but you can immediately serve for a soft-serve feel. Enjoy!